If you are looking into learning InDesign, then you probably know it is simply one of the best graphic programs for designing brochures, flyers, newsletters, catalogs, etc. With all its features, it can be a challenge to tell what are the best ones to apply to your project. That's where an experienced certified instructor, like Lisa, comes in. After discussing what kind of publications you want to produce, she'll show you the best ways to approach the program, and the fastest ways to get your project moving.
At the end of the training, you will have your project started, and a hands-on knowledge of InDesign.
With full support, you can feel confident your projects will be a success!
- Navigate in the InDesign environment
- How to import text, create columns, and do run arounds
- How to correctly set up a project using margins, bleeds and master pages
- Readying a project for printing
- Page numbering
- Time saving tricks
- Traps to avoid
- All topics relevant to getting your specific project done
what you want
I learned a lot more in the personal setting than I may have in a huge class.